1. Living things in nature want to grow. If a tree is not growing, it is dead.
2. To live and grow requires an ecologically balanced environment.
3. When the ecological balance is disturbed, plants and marine life begin to die.
4. The beauty is that life and growth resume once the eco-balance is restored.
5. Restoration of the ecological balance requires changing the pollution-causing behaviors.
6. The restoration of eco-balance takes time, but persistent action makes it happen.
7. For a tree to reach higher, the roots have to go deeper first.
8. A flexible tree with deeper roots can withstand storms much better than a tree with shallow roots.
9.Vineyard keepers regularly trim healthy vines in order to produce better quality grapes.